- £3.75 postage on all orders under £30
- FREE postage on all orders £30 and over
- Click and collect is NOT currently available due to museum closure for national lockdown
- £7.00 postage on all orders
Rest of the world
- £15 postage on all orders
Please note that shipping to some countries outside of the UK may result in import taxes or duty for which payment is the responsibility of you the customer.
When will it arrive?
We will make every effort to dispatch goods within two working days of an order being placed online (unless affected by UK Government Covid-19 restrictions).
Goods are sent via Royal Mail and we hope to deliver to UK addresses within seven days of receipt of your order, provided the goods are in stock. Should an item be out of stock we will inform you by e-mail within 2 days.
If you have requested free collection from RAMM, your package will be ready for collection within 2 working days. You will be informed by e-mail.
As part of our commitment to the environment, we aim to reduce the amount of paper, plastic and cardboard we use. This means that your order may be packaged in a re-used or recycled envelope or box with reused bubble wrap or packaging.
We pack all of our orders with great care, however orders may sometimes get damaged in transit for which we bear no responsibility. Should this occur please contact us and we’ll try to resolve any issues.
Returns and refunds policy
In accordance with your legal consumer rights we offer a full refund if an item is faulty, not as described or doesn’t do what it’s supposed to.
Changed your mind?
In accordance with your legal rights laid out in the Consumer Rights Act 2015 you may cancel an online order within 14 days of purchase.
In addition to your legal rights, we also allow you to return goods, should you change your mind, if we receive them within 30 days from the date of purchase and we will offer you a full refund or exchange.
In order to accept a refund we:
- Require proof of purchase using the original receipt
- Goods must be unused and where possible in the unopened packaging
- We can accept returns and refunds up to 28 days from the day of purchase
- We can offer an exchange, offer a credit note, or a refund using the original method of payment
- We will not refund the cost of return postage unless the products are faulty
Please contact us should you wish to return, replace or have any concerns over your goods:
- E-mail: [email protected]
- Telephone: 01392 265888
- Post: The Shop at RAMM, Queen Street, Exeter EX4 3RX
Are there any products that can’t be returned?
We cannot offer refunds, credit or exchanges, unless faulty or not as described, on earrings.